Manduka EKO lite 4mm natural rubber(standard size 180x61 cm)
Manduka’s renowned eKO Lite mat is new and improved:
- 2.2 kg; 61 cm Wide x 180 cm Long x 4 mm Thick
• Offers unparalleled wet grip to perform even in the sweatiest of conditions
• Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
• Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• Developed over 4 years by yoga teachers
• Designed to provide the ultimate combination of cushion and grip
• An eco-yoga mat with no PVC or toxic plasticizers
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
• All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
• Tri Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability and slip-resistance.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put eKO™ natural rubber yoga mats in the washing machine as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.